Welcome to the Solane Dance Challenge Website!
A. HOW TO JOIN
1. A dance video which is to be called the Solane Dance Challenge using the official brand jingle of Solane LPG will be created by the dance crew Live, Love, Party and shall be posted on the group’s official Youtube channel and on the official Youtube channel of Solane LPG. This dance video shall then be shared by Solane LPG through the brand’s official Facebook page.
2. The Solane Dance Challenge video will be released on October 16, 2020 through Solane’s Official Facebook Page.
3. Participants may join the Solane Dance Challenge either 1) just for fun and entertainment or 2) as an official contestant. Those who wish to participate only for fun are free to post their own version of the Solane Dance Challenge on any of their social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, or Tiktok using the hashtag #SolaneDanceChallenge.
4. To officially join the competition, the participating teams shall review and study the Solane Dance Challenge so that they can produce their own dance video following the exact choreography of the Solane Dance Challenge. They may convert the uploaded video into MP3 so they may have their own copy of the music.
5. Each competing team must be composed of a minimum of two (2) members and a maximum of five (5). All participants must be at least 12 years old and above to be eligible to join.
6. Each competing team must upload a video of them dancing the Solane Dance Challenge on the Facebook account of any representative from their team.
7. All official dance video entries must be uploaded anytime after October 16, 2020 but not later than November 27, 2020.
8. The uploaded dance video must have a caption in the following format:
Hi! We are (insert each participant’s name or any team name) from (insert participants’ city or town) and this is our #SolaneDanceChallengeOfficialEntry Please like and share! Thank you!
9. Once the team is done uploading the video, a representative from the team must fill up the registration form via https://www.solanedancechallenge.com. A copy of the video must also be uploaded through the said website.
10. Only those who accomplished the online registration shall qualify as an official entry to the Solane Dance Challenge.
11. Costumes and props are optional, but contestants are encouraged to show creativity in any manner they can so as to add more impact to the overall presentation.